Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Neon Carnival": A Colorful Collection

The idea to start working on a second jewelry line came to me one night while sifting through pins on Pinterest. I kept seeing bright colored and bold accessories popping up in my search feed. I personally love neon colors, so I decided to start designing and making jewelry to build a line or collection of brightly colored and bold jewelry pieces. The name: "Neon Carnival", came to me one day after I desided that I wanted the name to be as fun and colorful as the pieces in the line. Also I wanted the name to reflect the whole idea behind the line and the theme throughout it. Below are some of the images and items that inspired me to create this line.



I can't wait to start designing the pieces for this. I hope to collaborate with other emerging jewelry designers/makers on pieces for this collection of brightly colored jewelry pieces! I can't wait to see where this goes. I will be posting updates to my Instagram account ( @bone_and_rust_art_co ) and Facebook account ( Bone And Rust Art Co. ) as well, so follow me and keep up on the progress.  

Sincerely,
B&RAC Owner | Artist
Britt Burchfield

No comments:

Post a Comment