Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bone&Rust Art Co: Jewelry

I have created some of the most insane pieces of jewelry; from fishing lure lux, to down-right odd, and weird. Some of my pieces that I have made are more minamal like my shotgun shell and leather necklaces, and some are over-the-top statement pieces like my fishing lure necklaces. I collect pieces of scrap and little trinkets every time I go on an adventure. I have just now started to turn them into necklaces and bracelets. I have a few necklaces that I am working on that are some of the biggest and boldest statement necklaces that I have made. 
These Shotgun Shell necklaces are some of my more minamal jewelry makings.
These two fish lure necklaces are by far my favorites that I've made!
Repurposed Lock-plate & Skeleton Key
Work in Progress. (Pearl and Wood)
"Tupelo Honey" Necklace
Work in Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment