Sunday, November 3, 2013

Creating

Recently I have noticed that I am creating more art. I have been working on a prototype creation that I don't want to say to much about and give it away just yet. I can tell you that it has to do with displaying and that it is repurposed from natural by products. Since my fist solo art show back in August I have been turning out many of my ideas as paintings, mixed media, and sculptures. Here are just a few:
"Bruises" (x) 
Acrylic & Gold Leaf on Canvas
"3 Oysters" (12x12) still life 
Oil Paint, Acrylic, Mixed Media on Canvas
"American Flag Cotton Field" (4x12) landscape / Oil on Canvas
"The Patch Worker" (4X12) portrait  
Oil on Canvas
This is an arrangement that I'm working on. I have previously made two more of these salvaged panel artworks. 
"Plus Size Monster" (16x20) Surrealism 
Acrylic on Canvas (work in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment