Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is Bone&Rust Art Co.?

   The idea for Bone & Rust Art Co. started out as an idea for an art supply store and gallery in Clarksdale, Mississippi. Realizing that I didn't have any money to do so, I turned to social media and the Internet. I still have the urge to start it as a local business, but I am waiting. For now this blog is a place for me to show and sale my art work; a portfolio of some kind where you can keep up with my creative process and finished products. In the mean-time I am saving every penny that I can. I hope one day I'll have enough money to rent or purchase a building and explore the adventure of opening an art gallery and store. I (Britt Burchfield) am the owner, artist, and founder of Bone & Rust Art Co.  I am based out of Clarksdale & Tutwiler, Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment